Occasionally, all you need to do is make a little, low-cost upgrade to fall in love with your house once again. By painting a front door a beautiful colour, you receive probably the most bang for your buck and it\’s simply modified for potential revisions or owners.
- Painter\’s Tape
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- High-density foam mini rollers and brushes
- 1 quart adhesion primer
- 1 quart satin or semigloss outside paint (Valspar\’s Sassy Green is pictured)
1. Take away the entrance and place on sawhorses exterior or in a well-ventilated location. Hint: Permitting your door to correctly dry out among coats may mean letting it dry overnight. Screw a piece of cut-to-size plywood into current components holes to cover the door opening if required.)
2. Take away the equipment and hinges. Protect every glass decorations or windows with painter\’s tape.
5. Utilizing the similar method, utilize color, beginning at the middle and finishing with the edges. Allow dry. Utilize another layer for a perfect complete.